Briefly in English
Finnish Boxing Federation
Finnish Boxing Federation, founded in 1923, is the national govering body for the sport of boxing in Finland. There are over 100 affiliated clubs and more than 4 000 members spread across the country.
Finnish Boxing Federation carries out a number of functions including overseeing the safety and welfare of members, offering courses for coaching and judging, enforcing rules and regulations and representing Finnish boxing in international venues.
- Respect for individual
- Transparency and honesty
- To support our boxers in their path to take concrete steps towards their goals.
- To look after interest of Finnish boxing and to inspire new people to find our sports .
- To succeed in the Olympics
- To show responsibility in every act
- To be the leading martial art in Finland